Trains to St-André-de-Cubzac
Tue 16 May
10h 08m•4 changes
10h 18m•3 changes
17h 34m•5 changes
18h 40m•4 changes
19h 09m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac is €95.2. To buy train tickets from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac by train?
The average journey time between Aime and St-André-de-Cubzac is 15 hours and 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 10 hours and 8 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac?
The first train from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac departs at 05:54. The last train from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac departs at 18:54. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Aime and St-André-de-Cubzac?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac without having to change trains. To travel from Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac will require a minimum of 3 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Aime to St-André-de-Cubzac for a typical week day using timetable data for 16/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 10/08/2016 for travel on 14/08/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Aime
Top journeys by train from St-André-de-Cubzac
- Tickets from St-André-de-Cubzac to Bordeaux St-JeanTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from St-André-de-Cubzac to BordeauxTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from St-André-de-Cubzac to CenonTickets from €4.20
- Tickets from St-André-de-Cubzac to ParisTickets from €72.30
- Tickets from St-André-de-Cubzac to AngoulêmeTickets from €14.20