Trains to London
Tue 30 May
9h 13m•3 changes
9h 46m•3 changes
8h 38m•3 changes
9h 45m•2 changes
9h 09m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Aime-la-Plagne to London?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Aime-la-Plagne to London is €120.3. To buy train tickets from Aime-la-Plagne to London for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Aime-la-Plagne to London by train?
The average journey time between Aime-la-Plagne and London is 11 hours and 36 minutes and the fastest journey time is 8 hours and 38 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Aime-la-Plagne to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Aime-la-Plagne to London?
The first train from Aime-la-Plagne to London departs at 05:54. The last train from Aime-la-Plagne to London departs at 22:07. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Aime-la-Plagne and London?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aime-la-Plagne to London without having to change trains. To travel from Aime-la-Plagne to London will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Aime-la-Plagne to London for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 08/01/2017 for travel on 26/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Aime-la-Plagne
- Tickets from Aime-la-Plagne to ParisTickets from €35.00
- Tickets from Aime-la-Plagne to LyonTickets from €26.00
- Tickets from Aime-la-Plagne to Genève CornavinTickets from €25.30
- Tickets from Aime-la-Plagne to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €60.80
- Tickets from Aime-la-Plagne to Chambéry Challes-les-EauxTickets from €15.00