Trains to Metz
Tue 4 Jul
View return journey, Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz is €52. To buy train tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz by train?
The average journey time between St-Raphaël—Valescure and Metz is 9 hours and 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 4 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz?
The first train from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz departs at 06:48. The last train from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz departs at 21:00. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Raphaël—Valescure and Metz?
Yes, it is possible to travel from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Raphaël—Valescure to Metz for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/07/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 02/01/2017 for travel on 02/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00