Trains to London
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, London to St-Chamond
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Chamond to London?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Chamond to London is €103.6. To buy train tickets from St-Chamond to London for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from St-Chamond to London by train?
The average journey time between St-Chamond and London is 7 hours and 26 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 58 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from St-Chamond to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Chamond to London?
The first train from St-Chamond to London departs at 05:29. The last train from St-Chamond to London departs at 23:03. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Chamond and London?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Chamond to London without having to change trains. To travel from St-Chamond to London will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Chamond to London for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 23/02/2017 for travel on 06/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Chamond
- Tickets from St-Chamond to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from St-Chamond to ParisTickets from €34.60
- Tickets from St-Chamond to LyonTickets from €9.60
- Tickets from St-Chamond to Lyon PerracheTickets from €9.60
- Tickets from St-Chamond to St-Étienne ChâteaucreuxTickets from €3.20