Trains to Castel Gandolfo
Tue 4 Jul
View return journey, Castel Gandolfo to Roma
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Roma to Castel Gandolfo?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo is €2.1. To buy train tickets from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Roma to Castel Gandolfo by train?
The average journey time between Roma (Rome) and Castel Gandolfo is 1 hour and 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 37 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 19 trains per day travelling from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Roma to Castel Gandolfo?
The first train from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo departs at 05:42. The last train from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo departs at 23:38. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Roma and Castel Gandolfo?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo without having to change trains. There are 14 direct trains from Roma (Rome) to Castel Gandolfo. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Roma to Castel Gandolfo for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/07/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/06/2017 for travel on 11/08/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Roma
Top journeys by train from Castel Gandolfo
- Tickets from Castel Gandolfo to Roma TerminiTickets from €2.10
- Tickets from Castel Gandolfo to RomaTickets from €2.10
- Tickets from Castel Gandolfo to Roma San PietroTickets from €2.60
- Tickets from Castel Gandolfo to CiampinoTickets from €1.50
- Tickets from Castel Gandolfo to Albano LazialeTickets from €1.10