Trains to St-Quentin
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, St-Quentin to Rennes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Rennes to St-Quentin?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Rennes to St-Quentin is €59. To buy train tickets from Rennes to St-Quentin for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Rennes to St-Quentin by train?
The average journey time between Rennes and St-Quentin is 5 hours and 34 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 27 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Rennes to St-Quentin. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Rennes to St-Quentin?
The first train from Rennes to St-Quentin departs at 08:05. The last train from Rennes to St-Quentin departs at 21:05. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Rennes and St-Quentin?
No, it is not possible to travel from Rennes to St-Quentin without having to change trains. To travel from Rennes to St-Quentin will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Rennes to St-Quentin for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/05/2017 for travel on 13/08/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Rennes
- Tickets from Rennes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Rennes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to LyonTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to NantesTickets from €18.50