Trains to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to Paris
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval is €15. To buy train tickets from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval by train?
The average journey time between Paris and St-Amand-Montrond—Orval is 3 hours and 26 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 27 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 5 trains per day travelling from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval?
The first train from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval departs at 08:46. The last train from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval departs at 19:07. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and St-Amand-Montrond—Orval?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 05/03/2017 for travel on 25/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to BourgesTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to Paris-AusterlitzTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to MontluçonTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to Châteauneuf-sur-CherTickets from €4.00