Trains to Capdenac
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, Capdenac to Paris-Austerlitz
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac is €35. To buy train tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Austerlitz and Capdenac is 7 hours and 30 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 53 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac?
The first train from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac departs at 06:41. The last train from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac departs at 22:12. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Austerlitz and Capdenac?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Austerlitz to Capdenac for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 18/04/2017 for travel on 17/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00