Trains to Paris-Gare-du-Nord
Tue 4 Jul
View return journey, Paris-Gare-du-Nord to London
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord is €33. To buy train tickets from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord by train?
The average journey time between London and Paris-Gare-du-Nord is 3 hours and 12 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 37 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord?
The first train from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord departs at 05:40. The last train from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord departs at 19:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Paris-Gare-du-Nord?
Yes, it is possible to travel from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord without having to change trains. There are 15 direct trains from London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Paris-Gare-du-Nord for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/07/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/06/2017 for travel on 21/09/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Paris-Gare-du-Nord
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to London St-PancrasTickets from €29.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Chantilly—GouvieuxTickets from €7.80
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Bruxelles-MidiTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to BeauvaisTickets from €11.10
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Amsterdam-CentraalTickets from €30.00