Trains to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure to Hendaye
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure is €1.5. To buy train tickets from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure by train?
The average journey time between Hendaye and St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure is 13 minutes and the fastest journey time is 12 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure?
The first train from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure departs at 04:41. The last train from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure departs at 18:30. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Hendaye and St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure without having to change trains. There are 17 direct trains from Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Hendaye to St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 10/05/2017 for travel on 19/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Hendaye
Top journeys by train from St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure
- Tickets from St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure to ParisTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure to Bordeaux St-JeanTickets from €23.50
- Tickets from St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure to BordeauxTickets from €23.50
- Tickets from St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Jean-de-Luz—Ciboure to BiarritzTickets from €1.60