Trains to Arras
Tue 4 Jul
View return journey, Arras to Calais
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Calais to Arras?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Calais to Arras is €8. To buy train tickets from Calais to Arras for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Calais to Arras by train?
The average journey time between Calais and Arras is 2 hours and 27 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 11 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 28 trains per day travelling from Calais to Arras. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Calais to Arras?
The first train from Calais to Arras departs at 04:53. The last train from Calais to Arras departs at 21:32. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Calais and Arras?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Calais to Arras without having to change trains. There are 4 direct trains from Calais to Arras. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Calais to Arras for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/07/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 24/06/2017 for travel on 30/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Calais
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €5.00
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €2.00