Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, St-Raphaël—Valescure to Avignon
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €16.6. To buy train tickets from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Avignon and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 3 hours and 3 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 1 minute. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 05:39. The last train from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 23:11. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Avignon and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. There are 6 direct trains from Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Avignon to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/06/2017 for travel on 01/09/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Avignon
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00